What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address) when you contact us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily submit our contact form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Reply to your contact messages.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at Gmail.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification
- – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
- – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
- – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing
- – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability
- – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- – We uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?