Our aim is to provide our customers with all the necessary help directly on this page. Please have a look at the following resources before contacting us:
- User guides
- The step-by-step user guides in Emetor are written in order to illustrate how to efficiently work and get things done. The user guides can easily be reached by pressing the information buttons on the corresponding pages. If you are missing guidelines to some parts of the user interface, please let us know.
- A convenient way to get familiar with Emetor is to have a look at some of the tutorials.
- Release notes
- Sometimes, it might be helpful to have a look at the latest release notes.
- Emetor glossary with everything relevant from A-Z.
- Frequently asked questions are summarized in the online Emetor FAQ.
- Online search
- Another possibility to find specific help and information is to do an online Emetor search.
- The list of references contains reviews of books, articles, and thesis that have been essential for the creation of Emetor. Many details that are not documented in Emetor can be found there.